“Strength in the Storm”
Rev. Matt Alspaugh
The third of a multi-part series on putting our Principles in Practice. We will focus on the prophetic call embedded in our Principles.
However we live our lives, meekly, just getting by, or vastly, as activists or change agents, we need ways to face the storms that life brings before us. We’ll explore how we can develop inner calm as we cope with the outer storm, as we consider our third principal’s “encouragement to spiritual growth.”
- Jack Brizzi Memorial Service – Jan 14, 2 pm January 12, 2017
- Jack Brizzi Memorial Service November 22, 2016
- Judy Stone Memorial Service November 13, 2016
- CQE Clinics Planned for November and December September 10, 2016
- Marcellene Hawk Mayhall Piano Concert (Sept. 18, 3pm, Sanctuary) September 2, 2016
Gina DeAngeloUUYO gives me a Spiritual home. This is a place where I feel welcome but not pressured to conform to any dogma; where I can be different without feeling weird. This church encourages me to find my own path to that which I call God and supports me in my journey. I hope you will visit our Unitarian Church in Youngstown, and see if it might be a spiritual home for you, too.