Lessons Learned On a Bike Ride
Tom Beck is an avid bicycle rider and has been a biker since he was a child. In the Summer of 2003 an incident occurred during a bike ride on the Towpath Trail in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park that changed Tom’s perception regarding the age old question of “Who is my neighbor?” The message … Continued
- Books and Collectables Sale Saturday October 22 August 28, 2016
- All Church Auction – Catalog June 17, 2016
- All Church Fundraising Talent Auction – Sunday, June 18 from 6:30-10pm June 3, 2016
- Annual Church Picnic – Sunday, June 12, 12:30pm June 3, 2016
- UUYO’s CQE Clinic – Saturday, February 27 February 28, 2016
Gina DeAngeloUUYO gives me a Spiritual home. This is a place where I feel welcome but not pressured to conform to any dogma; where I can be different without feeling weird. This church encourages me to find my own path to that which I call God and supports me in my journey. I hope you will visit our Unitarian Church in Youngstown, and see if it might be a spiritual home for you, too.