“Planning Your Life”
Rev. Matt Alspaugh
Life planning is setting hopes, dreams, visions, intentions, goals for your future. For some, life planning is valuable, but for others, life is improvisation. Where do we find the balance? How do we plan, set goals, and work to meet them? Rev. Matt will also discuss plans for the new church year.
- All Church Auction – Catalog June 17, 2016
- All Church Fundraising Talent Auction – Sunday, June 18 from 6:30-10pm June 3, 2016
- Annual Church Picnic – Sunday, June 12, 12:30pm June 3, 2016
- UUYO’s CQE Clinic – Saturday, February 27 February 28, 2016
- Annual Chili Cook-Off – Sunday, Feb 28 (after the service) February 5, 2016
I am so incredibly thankful that I was raised in a UU church, specifically UUYO which is so accepting, and accommodating, and beautiful. Thank you for standing in solidarity with marginalized populations. Thank you for showing me what community looks like. As I attend college in Cleveland, I am able to be a community organizer because of the fundamental beliefs of Unitarianism. And I cannot be more thankful and blessed for that.